Learning Letters: Letter A, B Activity Sheets

So, I'm starting off a learning letters series. I'm going to be doing an activity sheet for all 26 letters and I'll try and add more activity sheets for each letter slowly that you can do at home. I'm going to create some for numbers 1-10 as well so I'll post a link for them once I do those. 

These learning letter sheets will be quick, simple and easy worksheets that the kids can work through to help them learn their letters by understanding: what they look like; sound like and how to write them. Kids who are learning letters will find these sheets super helpful and fun. They are all A4 size so you can just click on the sheet and print it from here, if you need to format then do so either on printer settings on your laptop or copy to word and adjust to size you want it. 

Letter A:


You can also check out my post on writing the letter A for some writing practice worksheets.

Letter B (21.07.2021)



For more resources on helping young ones learn their letters check out the alphabet print in my Etsy shop: this is a great resource to help you introduce the alphabet to your child.



There is also an alphabet and number bundle print so the little ones can learn both their letters and numbers:

Let me know what you think of the sheets above and if there are any changes you want to suggest for the future worksheets that I post. I would love to hear your opinion on how useful these are and how the kids get along with using them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Digit Maths Colouring Sheets For KS1

Connective Worksheet

Writing Letters: Letter A Worksheets