Lower Case Letter Practice: Letters a & b

 Hi guys

I am back after a little while with another activity sheet. A lot of the popular activity sheets have been the letter printables, I have published some writing worksheets for young kids on my blog already. You can check some of the existing ones here: letter A, B and C

For today's printable I wanted post a writing practice worksheet so that there are some alternatives to what I already have posted previously. It was great fun making this worksheet as I wrote the letters out and played around with a design programme to get them to look like I wanted to. Hopefully, you guys will like the worksheet and enjoy using it. 

Like with all of my worksheets I am going to give you guys some ideas to make it fun using the printable but go ahead and be creative with using the worksheet either if you are home-schooling or teaching at a school. 

Lower-Case Handwriting Practice: a & b: to print click on the image and print from your computer- it should print in a4 size. 



Ideas:

  • Colour in the letters
  • Trace with fingers
  • Laminate and use white-board pen to trace over
  • Stick stickers over the letters
  • Trace with glue stick then put glitter over the top
  • Cut the letters out and stick it on anything that begins with the letter
  • Cut the letter out and stick on a lined paper and try to write it out 5 times
These are just some of the ideas I could come up with- let me know if you have any more or if you use any of these ideas I would love to know.

Here is what it looks like once printed:
 



If you liked the worksheet or have any recommendations then please comment I would really appreciate any feedback and love to have a chat with you. 

I have an Etsy shop where I sell learning printables so you can check it out for some more resources:
Number writing worksheet

Tracing worksheets

Letter and number print



Have an awesome day!!! Until next time 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Digit Maths Colouring Sheets For KS1

Connective Worksheet

Writing Letters: Letter A Worksheets